archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN move on March 29th
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:17:16 GMT

On 21/03/2008, at 12:57 AM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 5:25 AM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Any objections to me locking in the morning (Australian time) of Sat
>> Mar 29th to do the SVN move?
>
> Sounds fine.
>
>> I wanted to give it a bit of time so 1.0.2 can go out first rather
>> than interrupt that.
>
> Does someone have a date in mind for that?  I know we don't do formal
> release plans, but a heads up on the dev list would be good.

I got it down to 7 issues - I figured when they got fixed :)

Hoping I'll have the time to do so in the mornings next week.

I guess since 1.1 was timeboxed for end March, getting it ready for
the TLP move even with the current feature set is not a bad idea
shortly afterwards too.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter