archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r637515 - /maven/archiva/trunk/pom.xml
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 03:55:33 GMT
On 17/03/2008, at 2:10 PM, Joakim Erdfelt wrote:

> Oh?
> Didn't know that spring-test even existed.

It's a new framework for making spring integration tests (though I
hope a lot of our tests will start running out of the container to be
a bit more unit-y).

> Once we start migrating away our plexus scaffolding to spring,
> wouldn't we need spring too?

No, I think we should just be using the wiring information (and
possibly annotations). The only time we should use Spring libs is when
we use one of their components, like the scheduler or the cache.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org