archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Lidgey <ben.lid...@inuknetworks.com>
Subject RE: should Archiva talk about requesting to become a top level project?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:07:20 GMT

Yes, me! I am responsible for the Engineering infrastructure here, including Maven and Archiva,
and reckon I would gain karma points for contributing back.

Ben

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it
is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be advised that any use, dissemination, printing or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited.