archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Simmons" <rsimm...@icat.com>
Subject LDAP integration?
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 17:51:06 GMT
Greetings,

I have been lurking on this list for some time and the progress in archiva
is amazing. What I was wondering if it is possible to integrate archiva into
LDAP so that roles can be set within LDAP and we can use our company's LDAP
server for the authentication. Let me know if that is possible pls.

-- Robert

Confidentiality Note: This message contains information that may be confidential and/or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use, copy, disclose, distribute or take
any action based on this message. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply email and delete this message. Although ICAT Managers, LLC
scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free
and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.  Thank you.