archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: should Archiva talk about requesting to become a top level project?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:34:52 GMT

On 21/02/2008, at 8:07 PM, Ben Lidgey wrote:

> [...]

Cool :)

Well, these are the best ways to get involved right now:
- submit patches for 1.0.2 (or other) issues: http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10980&fixfor=14052
- participate in the discussion about 1.1 as start implementing some
of those features
- help users on the users@ list
- or anything else you think would be helpful to you using it :)

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter