archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MRM-684 - Solving Archiva Blocking
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 04:20:40 GMT
I don't have any objection to using commons-vfs, since I think it
covers much of what Wagon does anyway - as long as it does have all
the features needed.

That said - I don't really see any reason this is difficult in Wagon -
and do believe Wagon should be usable outside Maven. I think streaming
is a perfectly sensible thing to add...

Regardless, I certainly don't want to see *another* transport layer,
or lose something like remote file:// repositories :)

Does that make sense?

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org