archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r631999 - in /maven/archiva/branches/springy: archiva-base/archiva-common/ archiva-base/archiva-configuration/src/test/java/org/apache/maven/archiva/configuration/ archiva-base/archiva-configuration/src/test/resources/org/apache/maven
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:17:41 GMT
Yes all per-lookup component must be released (for a long live application).
To do that there is a interceptor to add in the webwork stack (look
the note in the bottom of [1] yes sometimes it's possible to find a
small documentation on plexus :-) )

Maybe you can add a similar interceptor.

--
Olivier

[1] http://plexus.codehaus.org/plexus-components/plexus-xwork-integration/