archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject Re: from plexus to spring...
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:46:01 GMT
On plexus XML descriptors, the <field-name> seems to be optional...  (
CacheFailuresTransferTest.xml)
This makes things more complex on the spring side. Is this a common use case
or can we live without this feature ?

I've found the bug in archiva-proxy CacheFailuresTransferTest : there was
some plexus to spring mistakes, but the final issue is the requirement on
RepositoryContentFactory for the Contextualizable interface, and direct
access to the PlexusContainer.

I plan to create a PlexusContainerAdapter to expose Spring beans

Nicolas.