archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject Re: from plexus to spring...
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:23:53 GMT
Can someone confirm the plexus behavior for IoC :

When the target field is a Map or a Collection and no role-hint is
specified, inject all component implementations

When the target field is the component interface and no role-hint is
specified, inject the no-hint component or the one with rol-hint "default".

Is there a special handling for "mock" role-hint ? I have some issues with
component initialisation in archiva-proxy CacheFailureTransfertTest that
seems to be related to MockArchivaConfiguration...

Nicolas.