archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject Re: test failures on trunk after commons-io upgrade
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 05:59:05 GMT
I found the problem.
A behavior change in FileUtils.writeStringToFile() for the default
configuration creation step in conjunction with multiple test executions
without running clean seems to trigger the problem in archiva-configuration.

Continuum would never have triggered this issue as it runs "mvn clean
test" which would have eliminated one part of the issue.
And running in Windows wouldn't have triggered the issue, as the
directory "*invalid:path*" couldn't be created (as it is intended).

It should be fixed in trunk now.

- Joakim