archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Archiva won't proxy cargo-maven2-plugin?
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:58:04 GMT
Seems to be a bug in the metadata handling. I went through this process:

- ensured nothing from cargo-maven2-plugin was in the my local
repository or archiva repository
- try building struts apps
- get failure that it can't find RELEASE.
- checked metadata returned from Archiva - it contains no versions.
But -central metadata exists and contains the versions
- tried scanning, metadata was not corrected.

Is that consistent with what happened for you?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org