archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject should Archiva talk about requesting to become a top level project?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 07:03:15 GMT
The discussions this week have been pretty healthy, releases going
smoothly, and there is user and developer interest.

Today, Continuum has graduated to be a top level project and I feel
Archiva is well on track. What do others think?

BTW, SVN lists the following committers (snipped a couple of inactive
ones):
aheritier
bayard
bellingard
brett
carlos
dennisl
epunzalan
evenisse
jmcconnell
joakime
jtolentino
nicolas
oching
wsmoak

There is both good numbers and diversity here. Though some have not
committed in a while, many are participating in the dev list so I do
feel like there's enough oversight to move forward. Is there anything
out of date in that list?

Is there anyone lurking that is looking to get involved but not sure
how? :)

Cheers,
Brett