archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.0.1
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 03:03:20 GMT
On Jan 17, 2008 2:06 AM, Maria Odea Ching <oching@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> The Archiva 1.0.1 release candidate has been prepared. JPOX was upgraded
> from 1.1.7 to 1.1.9 to fix an issue that results for Archiva to hang. Other
> changes for this release include an improvement for maven 1 artifact
> resolution and revisions in the documentation.

I pointed it at my 'private' repo which has the annoying Sun jars that
can't be in the central repo.  I can see the content at
http://localhost:8080/archiva/repository/private/, but nothing shows
up in search/browse after clicking 'scan repository' and 'update
database'.  The log looks normal, I can see it find ~30 files and then
do the database update.

(Sorry if I broke the docs by upgrading the site plugin.)

--
Wendy