archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.0.1
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 02:21:44 GMT
I'm happy with the binary itself and am using it now :)

I did notice the docs have some problems since the site plugin was
upgraded (the breadcrumb version is wrong, and the navigation is
missing, along with the same problem in the assembly).

Also, the parent POM doesn't seem to be staged anywhere?

Cheers,
Brett