archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Maria Odea Ching" <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release Archiva 1.0.1
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 07:45:14 GMT
There were no major changes in the codebase so the upgrade process would
still be the same as specified in the following pages:

http://maven.apache.org/archiva/docs/1.0/adminguide/webapp.html
http://maven.apache.org/archiva/docs/1.0/adminguide/standalone.html

I'll just include these two links in the release announcement so everyone
would know where to look. Thanks for pointing that out :)

-Deng