archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Harvey <dan...@amristar.com.au>
Subject Re: Mailing list details not available on Project Information page
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 05:22:41 GMT
As per my comments in MRM-645, I suggest that we move the get involved
page to the docs module and include the project info (including mailing
lists from the site plugin) there as well. I had a couple of issues with
this which are listed in MRM-645 - if anyone can comment on these, I can
fix the patch accordingly.

Current issues from MRM-645:

     1. The mailing lists picked up by the project-info-reports plugin
        appears incomplete to me compared to the live site
        (http://maven.apache.org/archiva/mail-lists.html) - it appears
        to be missing the general Maven lists. This may be simply due to
        the fact that I only checked out the site and archiva-docs
        modules. Can you please confirm?
     2. The SCM URLs are specific to the archiva-docs module and not
        general to the entire Archiva project. How should this be
        addressed?

Cheers,
Daniel.

PS See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-645