archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Dário Oliveros <olive...@cpqd.com.br>
Subject Re: Help on how Archiva consumers work
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:23:38 GMT

Good to hear from you.

I had made some code changes before getting your response back and
surprisingly I was on the right track by working on pretty much the same
steps as you've suggested in the first place. The only difference was
regarding the UnprocessedArtifactPredicate to where I added a new condition
for checking whether whenProcessed date is before lastModified instead of
using snapshot verification. Besides I changed the else statement of
ArtifactsProcessedConstraint by adding the same verification as shown
previously:
whereClause = "whenProcessed == null || (whenProcessed != null &&
whenProcessed < lastModified)";
In your third step, I went for the date checking instead of checksum.

Anyway it looks like your second solution is better since it tends to be
cleaner than the first one.
I will take a look and let you know as soon as I can. Once I fix the issue,
I will post the patch for your analysis.

Thank you so much for your support.