archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Archiva 1.0
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:10:50 GMT
[X] +0 "Let's release it, even if I'd expect some more fixes !"

Not voting 0 or -1 as some stable archiva release is expected for too long,
but archiva CANNOT be used with legacy maven1 projects as it cannot serve
jaxen-1.0-FCS-full, that is used by some maven1 core plugins

Applying my MRM-594 first patch would fix this until a consensus is found on
how to support legacy requests.

I myself try to promote the use of maven2, but many project still use maven1
(don't have time / money / knoledge to migrate), and maintenance requires
old m1 builds to work.

Nico.