archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: small issue with maven1 (legacy) request resolution
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:13:46 GMT
I just attached a patch to MRM-594

This simply converts PathParsers to plexus components and add support for
some exceptions in the LegacyPathParser path 2 artifact conversion, based on
properties :
path -> groupId:artifactId:version:classifier:type

The resolution of this issue requires some way to manage those properties.
Maybe store them in archiva.xml ? Or in the Database ?

A full user-friendly resolution of this issue will require some web UI
management. I've never used struts2/webwork so can hardly help for this.

Nico.