archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject Re: archiva-backend-security branch.
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 03:32:50 GMT
There's nothing to present the "There are no repositories you have
access to" style message on the xwork side.
I should add that.

Also, the branch has the old embedded appserver.base antrun.
If you have a $HOME/.m2/archiva.xml + that embedded appserver.base
antrun, you'll have no repositories presented to you. nor any ability
for them to startup in default mode.

I understand the purpose of the embedded appserver.base antrun, but it
doesn't work in practice, some other things need to be fixed first.
Maybe we should disable the embedded appserver.base antrun until we can
solve all the use-cases properly.

Brett suggested to me to specify the appserver.base on the command line
via the
-Dappserver.base=alternative/dir/to/the/your/custom/appserver/base but I
never got that to work.

- Joakim