archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@exist.com>
Subject Re: archiva-backend-security branch.
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2007 23:35:42 GMT
I've tried running the branch, but I got a 500 error when I clicked
Browse after doing a repo scan.. this was the cause of the error I got:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Selected repositories cannot be
null. at
org.apache.maven.archiva.database.constraints.SqlBuilder.appendWhereSelectedRepositories(SqlBuilder.java:64)

at
org.apache.maven.archiva.database.constraints.UniqueGroupIdConstraint.(UniqueGroupIdConstraint.java:50)

at
org.apache.maven.archiva.database.browsing.DefaultRepositoryBrowsing.getRoot(DefaultRepositoryBrowsing.java:69)

at
org.apache.maven.archiva.web.action.BrowseAction.browse(BrowseAction.java:69)

Is it just me or did anybody get this too?

I also noticed that there were no default remote repositories and proxy
connectors configured (both in trunk and branch). Is this the new setup?
(Btw, I used jetty:run to run the webapp) :)

Thanks,
Deng