archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Archiva 1.0
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:09:05 GMT
+1!

The source builds with tests skipped, as I found one problem
otherwise - the source build fails with a test error in the
repository layer that doesn't happen on trunk - I don't think this is
a blocker and probably just needs an extra note in the release notes
and investigate later why that is.

The signatures and checksums are correct, as is the license and
notice files.

And most importantly, it worked when I upgraded.

Great job to Deng, Joakim, Nicolas, Wendy, and all the people who've
been contributing over the time. This is a good beginning for Archiva :)

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter - brett@apache.org