archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Archiva reference docs
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2007 16:16:14 GMT
I published the Archiva reference docs using the same /ref/$version
pattern that Maven uses.  Once the site syncs, you should see
something here...
   http://maven.apache.org/archiva/ref/1.0-beta-3-SNAPSHOT

Not sure what, exactly, as I didn't stage it first. :)

As mentioned in the 'problems' thread, I commented out Cobertura
because it was breaking things.  I also dropped the archiva-site
module from the default list so it can be published separately.

(Speaking of modules, we probably should put archiva-site in a profile
so it can be picked up for mvn idea:idea.  And is maven-meeper really
Archiva-related or should it live somewhere else?)

--
Wendy