archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.0-beta-3
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:50:44 GMT
*sigh*. Confirmed.

I can see exactly where it is broken too. The resourceExists is using
what appears to be the request path to look in the managed repository
which is of a different layout. The error message is also wrong,
leaving out the repository ID.

I'm going to be bold and say this can wait until beta-4 and should be
listed as a known issue in the release notes. I'd like to get the
current release in the hands of the m2 users and progress to beta-4
early next week. What do others think? Nicolas, in particular, are
you happy with that or do you feel we should not release it?

Can you make sure this is in JIRA in the mean time?

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter - brett@apache.org