archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.0-beta-3
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:12:25 GMT

On 18/10/2007, at 9:51 PM, Maria Odea Ching wrote:

> 2. Open/In-Progress:

Other than the stuff from the earlier thread which I'm sure Joakim
will address tonight, I'm happy for whatever is left by the weekend
to get bumped out to a beta-4, I think we're pretty close. The next
release can be a short one and beta-4 is probably a no-changes-
before-1.0 release.

> I am still working on MRM-265, and will try to finish it asap.

Cool, MRM-455, 454 and 544 all look related so you might check into
whether this addresses them too.

> I'll be happy to do the release again, unless somebody wants to do
> it :-)     I'm thinking of preparing it this weekend, if everyone's
> okay with that..

Sounds good to me!

Cheers,
Brett