archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.0-beta-3 (Postpone the release)
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 05:17:45 GMT
Any reason not to move forward now? (time permitting, of course :)
Things seem to be ok at the moment... I'm using the current trunk and
did a whole lot of building without a local repo with a mix of new
and existing artifacts yesterday without issues (other than one or
two non-blocking ones I fixed and/or filed already :).

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter - brett@apache.org