archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.0-beta-3
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:52:52 GMT
MRM-565 created.

As this makes archiva totaly unusable to maven1 users, I consider this as
blocker, but maven2-only users will never get this issue, and this is only a
beta-release. Based on this "release often" principle wins.

I've no idea how many archiva users use it as maven1 proxy. In my case
archiva is used as a coporate proxy, and maven1 support is required for
legacy projects (and there is many !). The release note should warn on this.

Nico.