archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@exist.com>
Subject [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.0-beta-3 (Postpone the release)
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 06:41:17 GMT
These are the results of the vote:

+3 Binding votes (Fabrice, Brett and Myself)
-1 Binding vote (Arnaud)
+2 Non-binding votes (James, Olivier)

With all the regressions that were discovered in 1.0-beta-3, it seems
that it would be better to postpone the release. I will remove the tag
for 1.0-beta-3 in the source repo and revert the version in trunk to
1.0-beta-3-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks,
Deng