archiva-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MRM-462 progress
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 07:42:34 GMT
This has been sitting out there a while now with the major changes in  
place, and I've finished up the webapp today and added tests. I'll  
start merging it onto trunk!

- Brett

On 18/08/2007, at 11:46 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

> I decided to use a branch for the configuration split since I  
> thought it could be (at least partially) contentious, and is at  
> least quite disruptive. I won't have a problem merging the lot down  
> to trunk once completed.
>
> Please review the changes if you are interested in it - I'm  
> confident that the changes outside the webapp are solid since all  
> the tests are passing again (I've added some coverage that was  
> missing in archiva-configuration, the rest are much less  
> consequential changes).
>
> The next step is to change the webapp, and I'l be adding tests  
> there to ensure that the functionality is working. This could take  
> a little longer.
>
> I'm worried at how much the implementation details of the  
> configuration have leaked out throughout the application -  
> something to review later on.
>
> Thanks,
> Brett

--
Brett Porter - brett@apache.org
Blog: http://www.devzuz.org/blogs/bporter/

Mime
View raw message