archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: critical issue with 1.0-beta-2 !!!
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:31:37 GMT
As Joakim noticed, my quick-fix patch breaks many testcases. It also
doesn't covers some valid cases, like the use of classifiers with "-"
tokens.

Still looking for a working artifactId detection strategy...

I myself sometime hardly discover the artifactId. Lets look at groovy :
"groovy-1.0-jsr-06"

Is this "groovy" artifact with version "1.0-jsr-06",
or (as it is in repo) "groovy-1.0-jsr" version "06" ?
I'm not sure there is any fully deterministic way to solve this.

Maybe the only way to solve this is to have RepositoryLayoutUtils
manage an "exception" list to it's default token based discovery. And
this would require some more UI to configure it...

Nico.