archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Move Archiva's wiki to cwiki.apache.org
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:21:47 GMT
A few questions, possible tweaks to this.

1) Why the split between ARCHIVADEV and ARCHIVA?
2) Is there any kind of Apache legal hiccups with the free submittal of
documentation without a CLA type document?
3) Can this cwiki be the homepage of archiva itself?  Does it need to be
on cwiki.apache.org?  Can't it be on http://maven.apache.org/archiva/ ?

I would love to see us move away from the stodgy xdoc / apt way of
managing doc, to using a wiki *ANY WIKI* to be _the_ documentation for
Archiva.  But I'm worried about the legal angle of it.  We probably
couldn't bundle an export of the documentation into a PDF format (for
example) if it contains anonymous updates.

*shrug*

- Joakim

--
- Joakim Erdfelt