archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Bug bash!
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 00:03:38 GMT
Hi,

Running the beta this morning I was able to find a bunch of nuisance
bugs. Looking through JIRA there are quite a few things that could
probably be delayed beyond 1.0, but there are a lot of things not
listed that would be important to get done.

I'm thinking of spending a few hours running through every feature
thoroughly and filing bugs for things I find - this would at least
find obvious things in the UI. The more volunteers to do this we
have, the better - we can partition the app among us, and double
check some parts. Who would be able to do this over the next couple
of days?

With that list in hand I think we could revise and cut down what
needs to be done for 1.0 once beta-2 is out, because aside from
documentation it looks pretty much baked to me.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter - brett@apache.org