archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MRM-462: configuring different types of repositories differently
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 01:49:04 GMT
I think we are in agreement then. I was expecting that we'd build
both types off of an abstract base type, and we can certainly make
the ids unique across both.

I do think the remote and managed repositories will be separate in
the configuration file, but in the database they'd be the same and
the id remains unique.

Have I read your concern correctly?

- Brett