archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Details for the upcoming 1.0-beta-2 release
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 15:08:42 GMT
Looks great, thanks!

Definitely worth a release with the stuff already in place, and I
know Joakim is keen to have MRM-463 done. I'd like to get MRM-462 in,
in case it causes any issues we need to address in a further beta
since I touched a lot of stuff. I'm pretty sure I can close out
what's assigned to me by Sat afternoon.

- Brett