archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Archiva releases (Take 2)
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 00:57:49 GMT
I'd be happy to run some tests on Tomcat post beta-1 as well. I've
spent way too much time battling these things in a past life not to
have learned something that might be helpful :)

Anyone here deploying to something other than Tomcat? We have Jetty5
(via appserver) and 6 (via plugin) covered - I'm interested to know
if these issues are isolated to TC.

- Brett