archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject MRM-462 progress
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2007 13:46:38 GMT
I decided to use a branch for the configuration split since I thought
it could be (at least partially) contentious, and is at least quite
disruptive. I won't have a problem merging the lot down to trunk once
completed.

Please review the changes if you are interested in it - I'm confident
that the changes outside the webapp are solid since all the tests are
passing again (I've added some coverage that was missing in archiva-
configuration, the rest are much less consequential changes).

The next step is to change the webapp, and I'l be adding tests there
to ensure that the functionality is working. This could take a little
longer.

I'm worried at how much the implementation details of the
configuration have leaked out throughout the application - something
to review later on.

Thanks,
Brett