archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Fabrice Bellingard" <belling...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva releases (Take 2)
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 08:40:12 GMT
Since I'm working on Archiva, I've always been testing it on Tomcat
5.5.23and I've never had a single problem (using the tips provided on
the Wiki:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Archiva+on+Tomcat)

I'll look at MRM-323 when I have some time (that is after my coming holidays
:-))

Fabrice.