archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva-1.0-beta-1
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 09:20:58 GMT
MRM-460 created.
The typo is only in CacheFailurePolicy log message.
The main issue is about the archiva default config that refers to an invalid
"cache" value.

Abnother issue with the proposed beta : I had to edit wrapper.conf to set
   wrapper.java.initmemory=8
as I got (on windows, using run.bat) :
jvm 1    | [ERROR] Specified initial heap size (3 MB) is less than the
minimum required initial heap size (8 MB).
jvm 1    | Could not create the Java virtual machine.