archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva-1.0-beta-1
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 08:55:21 GMT
It seems to be a typo in CachedFailuresPolicy

"
    public boolean applyPolicy( String policySetting, Properties request,
File localFile )
    {
        if ( !options.contains( policySetting ) )
        {
            // No valid code? false it is then.
            getLogger().error( "Unknown checksum policyCode [" +
policySetting + "]" );
            return false;
        }
"

That beeing said, the constant is set to "cached" and the default config to
"cache".
Editing the network-proxies and setting to "cached" solved this.