archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva-1.0-beta-1
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 08:45:07 GMT
I cannot get any artifact from proxy due to some strange checksum policy
error :

According to log, the proxied-repo is set to policy[checksum]:fix :
    ProxyConnector[
    jvm 1    |
source:ArchivaRepository[internal,file://D:\temp\.....data/repositories/internal]
    jvm 1    |   target:ArchivaRepository[central,
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2]
    jvm 1    |   proxyId:
    jvm 1    |   policy[releases]:once
    jvm 1    |   policy[checksum]:fix
    jvm 1    |   policy[snapshots]:disabled
    jvm 1    |   policy[cache-failures]:cache
    jvm 1    | ]

But latter, I get an Error about Unknown checksum policyCode [cache]

jvm 1    | 2007-08-07 10:37:20,481 [SocketListener0-1] ERROR
org.apache.maven.archiva.policies.PreDownloadPolicy:cache-failures  -
Unknown checksum policyCode

I also had to delete my old $HOME/.m2/archiva.xml as I cannot make any
change in the configuration "cannot save configuration when 2 sources are
used".
Is there any update guide to convert old-style configuration into archiva
1.0 ? If none, why does archiva still read this deprecated and uneditable
archiva.xml file ?

Nico.