archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Archiva releases (Take 2)
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 00:32:27 GMT
Yep, we also expect users to deploy Archiva standalone in production. So
far, MRM-323 and all the other remaining Tomcat issues are scheduled for
1.0.x since most of them needs to be investigated further. I've looked
at MRM-323 in jira and saw your findings for this issue. I'll take a
look at it later on and "maybe" we could include this in beta-2 :)

Thanks,
Deng