archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Ludovic Maitre <ludovic.mai...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Archiva releases (Take 2)
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 14:18:43 GMT
Hi Maria, all,

Although i'm a new user of Archiva, i would like to know when in the
roadmap the team plan to fix issues related to running Archiva inside
Tomcat (issues like http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-323 ) ? Is it
something important for the team ? Did you expect users to deploy
Archiva standalone in production ?
Best regards,

--
Cordialement,