archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject [proposal] Move Archiva's wiki to cwiki.apache.org
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 02:55:59 GMT
Hi,

Archiva currently has a subsection of the Maven user's wiki, which is
a bit out of place.

I'd like to propose we create two spaces on cwiki.apache.org:
- ARCHIVADEV - for roadmap/proposals/etc. (edited by developers)
- ARCHIVA - for knowledge-base/faq type content (edited by users)

I will probably import the whole space into ARCHIVA, delete anything
not related to Archiva, then move the development pages out. That
will make it retain history, and should still be faster than copying
individual pages.

Both can use the template I already made to automatically be
generated to static HTML and be inserted into a subsection of the
Archiva site.

Thoughts?

- Brett