archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@exist.com>
Subject 1.0-beta-1 Release Date and Jiras..
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:53:59 GMT
Hi All,

Do you guys agree on the 1.0-beta-1 release next week (probably at the
end of the week)?

Anyway, here are some of the issues that were already resolved and will
be included:
- MRM-326 (Adding/Editing repositories doesn't have validation)
- MRM-426 (Search does not work for snapshots because of different
version values in index and database when the snapshot version is unique)
- MRM-425 (Search and Browse do not work for snapshots)

I've also compiled the issues that will/may be included in this release.
Please verify if they would make it to 1.0-beta-1
- MRM-329 (The Reports link gives an HTTP 500)
- MRM-429 (Find artifact does not work when the applet is disabled)
- MRM-430 (Archiva always writes to ~/.m2/archiva.xml)
- MRM-275 (add "remove old snapshots" Scheduler)
- MRM-294 (Repository purge feature for snapshots)
- MRM-373 (Unable to delete the pre-configured example network proxy)

For MRM-275 and MRM-294, I'll try to finish it asap.

If there are other issues that I've missed, just post it here please :)

Thanks in advance for all your help!

-Deng