archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Repository purge (MRM-294 and MRM-275)
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:09:06 GMT
Brett Porter wrote:

>>> is this within the given version? ie, keep X builds of this snapshot.
>>
>> I think this would be specified for all snapshots, not per version.
>> It would be a long list if it would be for each version.
>
> Sorry, I must have misunderstood what you meant. So you mean, if the
> number kept is "5", then it would keep 5 in total of the latest, no
> matter how many versions there are?
>
> - Brett

Sorry, I think I confused you more. Anyway, that's what I meant by #3
:-) So if I specified "5", then it would keep 5 in total of the latest
if the snapshot's count in the repo is more than 5. If the total number
of that snapshot in the repo didn't reach 5, then it would keep all of them.

Thanks,
Deng