archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Teody Cue Jr." <t...@exist.com>
Subject Re: [Reporting] UI via JasperReports
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 10:10:36 GMT
Hi Jo,

I played around with JasperReports today. I found out that we can put
hyperlinks in the reports using:
<hyperlinkReferenceExpression><![CDATA[$F{VAR_NAME}]]></hyperlinkReferenceExpression>

Where VAR_NAME is some property from the action. Integrated
jasperreports-maven-plugin to archiva too. Nice little plugin that
pre-compiles the .jrxml during compile phase.

I have a couple of questions though...
*Is there an issue for this in the JIRA already? If so, should I submit
a patch every now and then even if it's not finish yet?

*jasperreports-maven-plugin assumes the .jrxml files are in
src/main/jasper. But when running jetty:run from archiva-webapp, it
looks for the .jasper file in src/main/webapp/... not in
target/main/webapp/... Where should we put the .jrxml and .jasper files?

*With regards to pagination, can we put a crud <prev> and <next> links
for now? I found a way to put those links there. But having something
like google's result page <1><2><3>...<Last Page> will be a little
tricky.

Will submit a patch in a day or two.

Thanks,
Teody