archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Teody Cue Jr." <t...@exist.com>
Subject Re: [Reporting] UI via JasperReports
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 07:01:20 GMT
I've done a couple of google search regarding paging but I can't seem to
find a good example or article about it. My question though is that are
we still using ReportingManager to generate the report results? And
wrapping that class or using that class inside the action?

Regarding paging, I was thinking of having a couple of parameters to
filter the query each time the user clicks the next page. There's a
crude example using JasperReports with WebWorks here:
http://www.opensymphony.com/webwork/wikidocs/JasperReports.html

-Teody