archiva-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Wendy Smoak" <>
Subject Re: Planning for 1.0-alpha-2
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 04:11:21 GMT
On 6/20/07, Wendy Smoak <> wrote:

> I won't have time to test until Friday, but if everything seems to be
> in order I'll go ahead with alpha-2 so we have another milestone to
> work from.

It looks good to me.  I'll do 1.0-alpha-2 on Saturday afternoon (GMT
-7) from trunk, so please hold off on major changes (or branch for
them and merge it afterwards...)


View raw message