archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.0-alpha-1
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:03:37 GMT
> On 6/1/07, Joakim Erdfelt <joakime@apache.org> wrote:
> > Archiva 1.0-alpha-1 was tagged and built this afternoon.
> >
> >   http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/archiva/1.0-alpha-1/
> > [ ]  +1  Release it!
> > [ ]   0
> > [ ]  -1  Don't release it, because...
>
> +1 - license and notice files in place, known problems with proxying
> prevent me from testing as thoroughly as I'd like, but it appears to
> serve artifacts that are already in its repos.

The source distribution is missing LICENSE and NOTICE files:

http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/archiva/1.0-alpha-1/m2-staging-repository/org/apache/maven/archiva/archiva-parent/1.0-alpha-1/

Please add those files at the top level and fix the
signature/checksums before distributing it from
www.apache.org/dist/maven.

(It also should unpack to archiva-${version}-src, I'll open an issue...)

And I get at test failure when I try to build from that source
distribution.  Hard to tell where, exactly. It's in whichever module
has 'BidirectionalRepositoryLayoutFactoryTest'.

--
Wendy