archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.0-alpha-1
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 13:37:24 GMT
I agrea. Simply adding support for converting legacy -> default requests
requires to patch the DavServer. Adding support for server-side relocation
requires even more.

A new layer between Dav servlet and the repository (and it's proxies) would
make things cleaner and extensible. Is there any draft for an API ?